Fly Away Friday #24!
Welcome to the Fly Away Friday link-up! We’re so happy you’re joining us! Grab a cup of coffee, tea or wine (we’re not judging!) and enjoy!
About Fly Away Friday:
Fly Away Friday is a link-up community for travel related blog posts. Hosted by Janine from Fill My Passport and Kana from Life in Wanderlust; we wanted to create and cultivate a supportive community of travelers. Every other Friday at 9:00 AM PST, the Fly Away Friday link-up will open for everyone to share their posts all weekend long until Sunday at 11:59 PM PST.
A Note From Janine:
Happy Friday, everyone! I cannot believe it is time for my first interim hosted link-up! Very exciting times. After returning from Australia in February we have been busily organizing our lives here in Toronto. With new jobs, new blogs, and lots of future goals in the works, it is very exciting times. Our next trip will be in Boston and Salem Massachusetts and we are tickled pink to venture there for a mini vacation exploring some of the USA’s most incredible history. Looking forward to all your links this week!
Link Up Rules:
- Link up to one travel or lifestyle blog post below.
- Include the Fly Away Friday badge to your post.
- Visit and comment on both the host’s links and at least 2 others.
- Share the #FlyAwayFriday love through other social channels – tag us or use the hashtag so we can see and repost them!
- Have fun, meet new amazing travellers, make friends and don’t forget to come back May 19th!
NOTE From the Hosts:
For some reason the links for everyone’s blogs are not appearing on the post here and are visible at the InLinkz page. Please do the rightful and complete the link-up there 🙂
As it is my first link-up, please bare with us as we work out the kinks on my site. Cheers to a great link-up this week!