Thank you for your interest in working with Fill My Passport!
Fill My Passport is quickly growing with a steady increase in readership, traffic, and influence. Our primary goal is to provide a forum for our readers to learn more about travel, assist with Disney trips, and a one-stop-shop for Destination Wedding planning. Our blogging community has embraced its niche with our strong background in travel and we pride ourselves in offering detailed destination guides, tips, recipes, and resources to inspire our readers. We hope to work with you! Below is our company information on how the media can work with us.
As of June 2017, Fill My Passport receives 4000+ page views per month. This is increasing as our blog grows its readership.
Social Media (As of March 2017)
Facebook Page Likes: 2700+
Sponsored Trips, Posts & Partnerships
Partnering with Fill My Passport is a great way to promote your product, service, business, or establishment! Contracts vary with each partner, however our standard offerings include the following:
- Published review of your product, service, business, program, or establishment with Professional Photography
- Promotion on major Social Media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram (additional coverage possible at an additional cost)
- Rich Pins for Pinterest and Pinning in over 30+ Group Boards
- Disclaimers are strictly enforced and will be included in all documentation.
- Additional requests for Minor Social Media coverage (G+, Stumbleupon, Yummly, LinkedIn, Flipboard etc.) can be discussed further
- YouTube videos and Photo shoot services available at an extra cost.
Sponsored Posts with the above Brands:
- Halloween Haunt 2017 is an Epic Scream at Canada’s Wonderland – October 2017
- How the Light Fest Adds Magic and Inspiration to Your Travels – October 2017
- Chi Cheemaun Dinner Cruise is the Spirit of Bruce Peninsula– September 2017
- Scandinave Blue Mountain is the Perfect Spa for Ultimate Serenity– September 2017
- You will Love Blue Mountain Village Year Round for these Reasons– September 2017
- Kaytoo Blue Mountain is the Ultimate in Canadian Comforts – September 2017
- Iwa Spa Blue Mountain Is the Best Wellness Retreat You Could Want– September, 2017
- The MistRider Zipline in Niagara Falls will Leave You Astonished – September 2017
- Soak Up the Niagara Falls Mist on the New Hornblower Cruise – September 2017
- A Culinary Tour is the Best Way to Experience Niagara-on-the-Lake – August 2017
- Check out These Stunning Photos of Niagara Falls by Helicopter– August 2017
- Arturo’s Ristorante is the Italian Jewel of Northern Ontario – August 2017
- Eat at the Jockey Club on Mackinac Island for these Grand Reasons – August 2017
- Step Back in Time With a Grand Mackinac Island Carriage Tour – August 2017
- The Boston Tea Party Museum is the Perfect Brew on Your Boston Itinerary – July 2017
- The Best Way to See the Witch City is by Salem Trolley – July 2017
- Boston’s Ghost & Gravestone Tour is a True Holiday Scream – July 2017
- Boston’s Eclectic Cuchi Cuchi Restaurant is the Epitome of Fabulous – July 2017
- Liquid Art House is the Perfect Culinary Masterpiece in Boston – July 2017
- Historic Tours of America- The Best Way to See Boston is by Trolley Series – July 2017
- Why Everyone Must Stay at Songbirds Rainforest Retreat in Queensland Australia – February 2017
- The Queenstown New Zealand Bucket List Pt. 1: Ziplining with Ziptrek Ecotours – January 2017
- The Queenstown New Zealand Bucket List Pt. 2: Relaxing Cliffside at Onsen Hot Pools – January 2017
- The Queenstown New Zealand Bucket List Pt. 3: Horse Trekking with Moonlight Stables – January 2017
- Why Dracula’s Cabaret is a MUST when Visiting the Gold Coast, Australia – January 2017
- Cafe Maxx- A Culinary Gem in Pompano Beach – December 2016
What Brands have Said About our Work!
Advertising with Fill My Passport
We are happy to discuss advertising opportunities with you! We offer ads in a variety of sizes and priced on a monthly basis! Contact us for our Media Kit.
We offer thorough Blog Editing Services, a Blog Promotion Program, and a Travel Supply Shop! Check out our links below for further information!